Jānis Lapiņš ir pirmasis Latvijos raudonos, baltos ir raudonos vėliavos projektas

Latvijos nacionalinė vėliava buvo sukurta Pirmojo pasaulinio karo metais. 1915 m., kurdami latvių šaulių batalionų vėliavas, kai kurie menininkai vėliavų dizainui pasiūlė raudoną, baltą ir raudoną spalvas. Švietėjo ir žurnalisto Jānio Lapinio sukurtą raudonai baltai raudoną vėliavą 1916 m. antroje pusėje pagamino jo mokinė, Valmieros pabėgėlių prieglaudos mokytoja Marianna Straumane. Tai pirmoji žinoma ir realiai pagaminta Latvijos nacionalinė vėliava, išlikusi iki šių dienų.
Vienas aršiausių Latvijos nepriklausomybės idėjos populiarintojų buvo Veselavoje gimęs pedagogas ir žurnalistas Jānis Lapiņš (1885-1941), nuo 1915 metų rudens dirbęs Valmieros prekybos mokykloje. Be įprastų mokyklos darbų, turiu tvarkyti pabėgėlių reikalus. Pabėgėlių paramos organizacijos „Šiaurės pagalba“ biuras įsikūręs už pilies griuvėsių, viename geriausių mieste Marshnerio name. Kuržemės pabėgėliai su didele pagarba pagerbė Lapiną kaip pabėgėlių karininką, prisiminė rašytojas Kārlis Eliassas (1899-1985), gimęs Kauguri valsčiuje ir tuo metu buvęs Latvijos mokyklų asociacijos prekybos mokyklos mokinys: ""
Jānis Lapiņš daugelį sužavėjo Latvijos raudonai-balta-raudonos vėliavos idėja. Šią vėliavą 1916 m. antroje pusėje jam pagamino (išsiuvinėjo) Valmieros pabėgėlių vaikų prieglaudos mokytoja Marianna Straumane (1896 -1985), vėliau tapusi J. Lapinio žmona. 1917 m. Lapiņš Valmieroje organizavo Liaudies universitetą ir dalyvavo visuose svarbiausiuose viešuosiuose renginiuose. Mokytojo namuose Aleksandro gatvėje ilgesnį ar trumpesnį laiką gyvena arba lankosi latvių kultūros darbuotojai Jānis Akuraters, Kārlis ir Lizete Skalbes, Pauls Dāle, Ernests Blanks, Linards Laicens ir kt.
Kaip įrodymas augančiam latvių pasitikėjimui savimi, 1917 metų kovą per Vidžemės žemės susirinkimą virš Valmieros latvių draugijos pastato suplevėsavo raudona, balta ir raudona vėliava. Valmieroje (Vecpuišu parke) vykusiame naujosios Latvijos valstybės paskelbimo susitikime dalyvavo ir vienas aršiausių raudonos, baltos ir raudonos nacionalinės vėliavos populiarintojų - Jānis Lapiņš! Savo kreipimesi į Valmieros moksleivius jis vaizdinga kalba pasakė, kad „visos senovinės latvių svajonės pildosi, bet turi vėl iškilti ir nuskendusieji Šviesos rūmai“. Valmieros mokyklų jaunimas neįsivaizdavo, kokie pranašiški Lapinio žodžiai pasirodys, nes deklaruotą Latvijos laisvę vis tiek teks iškovoti!
Vertinga relikvija XX amžiaus 2–3 dešimtmečiais buvo saugoma Lapinių šeimoje, vėliau, sovietmečiu, buvo kruopščiai slepiama. Vokiečių okupacijos metais Marianna su dukra kartu su gamykla, kurioje dirbo, evakavosi į Vokietiją, žinoma, abi pasiėmė vėliavą. Po karo, grįžus į Latviją, daug metų teko slėpti. Būtent šią vėliavą, kuriai tuo metu jau buvo per 80 metų, 1997 metais Marianos ir Jānio Lapinių dukra Lija Poga padovanojo Cėsių muziejui. Pastebėtina, kad pirmoji kronikoje minima vėliava buvo pagaminta Cėsiuose 1279 m. kaip ideologinis mūsų Latvijos vėliavos prototipas, o pirmoji tautinė vėliava pasiūta ir pagaminta Valmieroje 1916 m.
Informacinė ir iliustracinė medžiaga iš Pumpuriņš T. Raudona, balta ir raudona – Latvijos vėliavos spalvos. Cėsis, 2000. ir iš Valmieros muziejaus rinkinio.
https://www.valmiera.lv/lv/kultura/latvijai_100_/brivibas_stasti/janis_lapins/
Susijusi laiko juosta
Susijusios temos
Susijusios vietos
Memorial place of J. Lapiņš, the author of the first flag of Latvia
It is located in "Lejas Pintuli", Veselava parish, Priekuļi district.
A memorial to Jānis Lapiņas, the author of the pre-flag of Latvia, can be seen.
The Latvian national flag was created during the First World War. In 1915, when creating the flags of the Latvian rifle battalions, some artists offered red and white colors to the flag throwers. In the second half of 1916, the red-and-white flag thrown by the pedagogue and journalist Jānis Lapiņa was made by his student, Marianna Straumane, a teacher at the refugee shelter in Valmiera.
It is the first known and actually made Latvian national flag, which has survived to our days.
In 2014, a memorial to Jānis Lapiņas, the author of the pre-flag, was opened in "Lejas Pintuulis" of Veselava Parish, Priekuļi County.
The first known authentic Latvian national flag, which passed through the refugee corridors in Russia, was carefully hidden during the Soviet and German occupation, and is currently kept in the Cēsis Museum of History and Art . It was given as a gift in 1997 by their daughter Lija Poga.
Cēsis history and art museum in the New Castle of Cēsis
The Cēsis History and Art Museum is located in the very centre of the Old Town of Cēsis, in the New Castle. The museum holds a permanent exhibit of history and interiors named ‘Cēsis, a Symbol of Latvian History’, with two thematic sections: the exhibit ‘Red-White-Red Flag in the History of Cēsis and Latvia’ explains the history of the Latvian national flag from the 13th to 20th centuries, the approved national symbol, the flags of Latvian rifle battalions and the traditions of using national colours during the Latvian War of Independence. The exhibit ‘Cēsis and the Latvian War of Independence’ focuses on the founding of the Cēsis Company in December 1918, the joint battle efforts of Estonians and Latvians in the 1919 Battles of Cēsis, the time when, during the Bermondt Affair, Cēsis served as the temporary capital of Latvia for a short time, as well as the history of the Cēsis Victory Monument. In an escape room named ‘Legends of the Battles of Cēsis’, the participants have one hour to find their way out by solving puzzles, making connections and finding hidden objects. The Cēsis Company, one of the first units of the Latvian Armed Forces, was established on 8 December 1918 in Cēsis Castle by Senior Lieutenant Artūrs Jansons. The museum’s exhibit features a memorial plaque dedicated to the Cēsis Company, unveiled on 8 December 1933 at the Cēsis New Castle, which, at the time, served as the headquarters of the 8th Daugavpils Infantry Regiment and the garrison officers’ club.
Bachelor Park and Concert Hall "Valmiera"
The park is located in the center of Valmiera.
In 1914, eight enterprising residents of Valmiera decided to set up a park with a non-alcoholic buffet and a book table on the outskirts of the city at that time - that's how the history of the Bachelor Park began.
The construction of the park was interrupted by the First World War.
Already at the beginning of the war, a hospital for wounded soldiers was set up in the hall of the pavilion. On the second floor of the building was the Valmiera Red Cross Committee, its central gift reception point and warehouse.
The Valmiera committee was one of the busiest in Latvia. In October 1914, it had 33 infirmaries with 375 beds under its care. The committee collected funds for the maintenance of infirmaries and the treatment of wounded soldiers, for supplying the cured with warm clothes and travel money, for feeding wounded soldiers passing through, and also sent gifts directly to the front. One of the most active employees of the Red Cross Committee in collecting funds was the later first Prime Minister of independent Latvia, Kārlis Ulmanis (1877-1942).
The history of the founding of the legendary Latvian rifle battalions is also connected with the Vecpuišu Park. On August 4 and 5, 1915, the commission for accepting volunteers worked in the park premises, and on August 6, the young soldiers were taken out for training. Also later, the boys of Valmiera and the surrounding area were taken out of here many times in military marches. Various cultural and charity events were also held in the park during the war, however, all the funds obtained from them were used to help the victims of the war.
On November 18, 1918, the national flag was raised as the state flag for the first time in Valmiera and the anthem of the new country "God bless Latvia" was played for the first time.
During the Second World War, there was an infirmary in the pavilion building of the Bachelor Park and archers were taken to the battles. During the Soviet occupation, on August 12, 1940, by the decision of the Valmiera city board, the park was renamed Komjaunatnes park.
After the Second World War, the pavilion built by architect Freiberg was used both as a cultural center (until 1966) and as a sports school. At the end of the nineties (1998) the Vecpišu Park pavilion started to get busy again.
The founders of the park can be seen in the photos placed in the premises of the "Vecpuisis" restaurant.